quinta-feira, setembro 25, 2008

à deriva...

Uma ligeira viagem até à Ponta da Ilha

I have often told you stories About the way I lived the life of a drifter Waiting for the day When I'd take your hand And sing you songs Then maybe you would say Come lay with me love me And I would surely stay But I feel I'm growing older And the songs that I have sung Echo in the distance Like the sound Of a windmill goin' 'round I guess I'll always be A soldier of fortune Many times I've been a traveller I looked for something new In days of old When nights were cold I wandered without you But those days I thougt my eyes Had seen you standing near Though blindness is confusing It shows that you're not here Now I feel I'm growing older And the songs that I have sung Echo in the distance Like the sound Of a windmill goin' 'round I guess I'll always be A soldier of fortune Yes, I can hear the sound Of a windmill goin' 'round I guess I'll always be A soldier of fortune

Sem comentários:

 
Web Analytics